New Year Eve Pricing

spnewman3604
Do you raise your photo booth rental prices for New Year's Eve - if so to what extent?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mike
    We actually have never offered services on New Year's or the other major late fall/winter holiday such as Christmas and Thanks Giving. If we were to offer services there most definitely would be a premium price tag associated with it. At least 20% more
  • hd_orlando_photobooth
    No question, raise the rates if you dont want to be working that day or do you and try to get more. The customer is either going to understand or not. Most of the time they get sticker shock from the rental first hand. Here in Orlando, photo booth rentals can run from low to high. If you get a ton of leads for a certain day you can always stick to your guns and wait til some one worthwhile comes along.

Otherwise those are the days to celebrate with family if you ask me. But if you are hungry go for it.
  • spnewman3604
    We did end up increasing our rates for that day. It certainly turned some people off but I couldn't justify getting staff to work on a night like that without paying them extra as well. Given how busy December was anyway I don't have any regrets!