Hard Enclosures

milesofsmiles
I am looking for a hard enclosure.

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mike
    Are you looking for a kiosk or fully enclosed booth?
  • agiassa@capturepod.com
    Good morning MilesOfSmiles,

Check out our Capture POD enclosed photo booth and Capture RAZZI open-style photo station.  Both are made of powder-coated aluminum and ABS plastic.  In addition to the links to the sales kits, I've attached a picture of each unit.

POD www.capturepod.com/saleskit

RAZZI www.capturepod.com/razzisaleskit

I'm available to answer your questions about these units.  You can either contact me at 888-318-6120 or agiassa@capturepod.com.  Thank you.

Alex

• socialclick
    We have many newly built and refurbished hard back style photo booths we call our "BULB" Photo Booths. Feel free to call anytime 303-847-0370. We also do custom designs and builds to fit your business specifically.

John

pics@socialclickstudio.com
  • CMB
    Check out Black Lab Photo Booths at http://www.blacklabphotobooths.com/

lightweight design, scratch resistant finish and low cost, non-proprietary paper, the Super Booth will help improve speed and efficiency in your photo booth rental company.

If you have any questions about them, I would be glad to help.  773-896-6434

• bryan@blacklabphotobooths
    We may have just what you are looking for.  A lightweight all aluminum design that is scratch resistant, low cost, and uses non proprietary paper.  The booth weighs in at only 212 lbs.

For more information contact me at bryan@blacklabphotobooths.com or 773-896-6434
  • socialclick
    We have many newly built and refurbished hard back style photo booths we call our “BULB” Photo Booths. These can be transported in minivan or SUV, and are easy to manage with one person. The heaviest piece is just under 90lbs. The BULB assembled has a foot print of about 40inches x 64inches. We also use a hair cell ABS that can be easily branded with vinyl's and will not scratch or dent.  Feel free to call anytime 303-847-0370. We also do custom designs and builds to fit your business specifically.
    John

pics@socialclickstudio.com
  • stumptownbooth
    Hi, I am selling my photo booth. It is a kingdom booth with upgraded software, which took the printer stock overhead from $350 a roll to $85. You can see photos of it on my website, stumptownbooth.com. It is in great shape. I'm moving soon, and cannot bring this with me. Message me if you are interested.

Best,

Rory
  • VoguePhoto
    @milesofsmiles are you still looking for a hard enclosure. I have a Mojo photobooth tower I will be listing soon. It is the tower  no enclosure. Let me know, thanks (a photo is attached, not great but you see it)