City Picture Booth from Boston, MA

CityPictureBooth
Hi I'm Chan from http://citypicturebooth.com.  We're based in Stoneham, Ma but provide photo booths all over Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and centered around Boston, MA.  I saw a photo booth at a wedding in 2009, thought it was the most fun job to have so I did my research, planed, and custom built my own photo booth to be unique to the current offerings in the Boston area.  Years later, I am still using the same photo booth, its huge but portable and attractive.  I'm having a lot of success in New England.

I use mainly Breeze software but will check out other ones when the time permits.  Looking to try out Sparkbooth but I'm pretty happy with Breeze.  I'm here to help so if you guys have questions, let me know.

Comments