Darkroom Booth or Photoboof?

folandsphotography
I've been evaluating these two programs and they seem to have pros and cons (of course) and I just can't decide which is better.

I am getting ready to order my first booth. I am very technical and I know Photoshop very well. So, I am leaning towards Photoboof.

Has anyone used both and can you give me some feedback?

I'm mostly concerned with stability and speed.

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to respond.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hd_orlando_photobooth
    Dark room booth has provided a pretty flawless experience for me. I dont have major shutdowns and it runs pretty quickly and does what I need to. But I want to evaluate some other programs a little more.

One tip though if you want a faster response is to build your own template and dont built the template inside of the program, as all the objects and crap can really slow it down.

-- Michael
    HD Photo Booth Orlando