Need Builder - Preferably Maryland, DC, New York area

Iruka
Hello All,

I'm in dire need of a booth builder, preferably in the Maryland, DC, Virginia, New York area, but open to anywhere I can get it from.  I'm fairly new so pardon my gibberish questions.

I will like to put my own equipment inside the shell,  so looking for a builder that will allow for a little bit of customization.  I have been seeing some made from Aluminium and skin/panels made from clear polycarbonate;  that allows the use of LED lights - the effect gives a different look.  I'm not sure how durable the plastic will turn out to be though. Is there anyone who has a similar booth and can advice on how to get one or a builder who can custom make one?

I want something that is foldable/collapsible for movement. I have an idea of dimensions and a prototype and sketch along with some pictures. I just need a cost-effective builder to work with.  I have tried some aluminium companies and some don't do single pieces.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Comments