How to advertise with Facebook (FB promoted ads, offers)

ponsho-velez
I was wondering how you guys promote your photo booth business in Facebook, how do you do your segmentation, interests, age range, etc.

Also what kind of promoting have you seen more benefical to your business ?

I just promoted one using the Offer thing but gets confusing very easily so if we could share how do you promote your ads I think everyone will get a benefit from it.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hd_orlando_photobooth
    Its hit or miss with facebook. I would of course target only the area you serve, target the people you usually sign up and play around with website referrals and facebook referrals. I havent really found anything thats super great just yet, but Im trying to fine tune it. With fb you can really get some bargains as well you can get utterly useless responses. But at the same time it can raise your followers and thats worth something to those customers who are in the closing stages of the purchase with you.