photobooth websites

ian londin
first off I love this website and all the wonderful knowledge everybody in the photo booth community has to offer.  It has come to my attention that there are photobooth companies "steeling" or promoting there companies using other people's work.  Today I got an email that a Photo Booth company in Toranto was using images off my blog on there website.  After talking with the owner he blamed the website developer for using stock images. His argument for using stock images for promotion did not make any sence to me.  Has this happend to anybody else, and ifso how did you handle the problem?

Thank you

Ian Londin

www.theboothphotovideo.com

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mike
    I've not had it with my photo booth rental business, but we had that happen to our blog here and our templates site. Literally had fully blog posts, images and our template sample images taken and placed on their site. They even altered our logo on the template samples with their own. So it was deliberate in our case. A phone call to the guy and another to my lawyer took care of it pretty quickly.