Weekly Templates Give-aways

Mike
Starting this week the PBO Design Shop will be giving away 3 templates each week. Winners will be announced on Friday evenings EST. Still working out the exact time, but it'll be around 6:00 PM initially.

Rules for getting entered are simple.

1. All of our customers will earn 1 entry for each template purchased Saturday-Friday (before 5:00 PM).

2. All of our VIP's will have an automatic entry each week and additional ones per #1 (yes your free templates count as a purchase).

3. New VIP signups or renewals will get 5 bonus entries, get yours today! Become a Template Club VIP

That's it. Pretty simple to get entered.

We will also be doing a month end giveaway on the last Day (maybe Friday) of the month. That will be a store credit of $50 and every template purchased during the month will be an entry into that drawing.

Thank you all for being our valued members and customers! Happy boothing.

P.S. Get entered in this week's drawings today at the PBO Design Shop

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mike
    We have 3 winners! Please join us in congratulating this week's winners. Each will receive a code for a free template from the PBO Design Shop.

JP Wilde of SnapShots in Texas
    Pam Revel of Expression in Crystal Photo Booth in Kentucky
    Dominic Smyth of Simply Photo Booths of Stourbridge, GB (yes we're worldwide)

Thanks to everyone of you that are our amazing customers. We'll be doing this again next week!

• Mike
    We have 3 winners! Please join us in congratulating this week's winners. Each will receive a code for a free template from the PBO Design Shop.

Justin Litten of West Virginia
    Robert Feltner of Picture Perfect Photo Booth KY in Kentucky
    Ron Mullen of I-Photo Booth in Texas

Winners we'll be emailing you codes shortly! Check your inbox.

Thanks to everyone of you that are our amazing customers. We'll be doing this again next week!
  • khumphrey
    Hi mike,

im new and would like to purchase some templates but would like to try it before I buy. Do you have any free templates I can download that I can use to try out. I have photoshop elements 13  and darkroom booth
  • Mike
    We do not have any freebies at the moment. But are evaluating putting up some in the future.

I will offer you a money-back guarantee on any template you purchase to evaluate.