Photoshop vs. Photoshop Elements

MarkP
I am preparing to purchase a photo editor that will best suit my needs for overlays, backgrounds and such. I am using Breeze software. Can anyone out there shed some light on which software package is best, Photoshop or Photoshop Elements

Thank you

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Mike
    Since you are asking this I will assume you are not a graphic artist trained in Photoshop. For that very reason I would recommend that you look at getting Photoshop Elements. You can grab it up on Amazon for $70 right now.

The benefit of buying PSE over some other graphics editors is that you will also have the option of buying templates that you can actually modify. This is a great way to get familiar with structuring your PSDs and saving out assets for use in Breeze and other photo booth applications.
  • MarkP
    Thank you Mike,

You are correct, I have never used Photoshop. I just wanted to make sure that PE was the correct route to take with respect to the functionality that I will need with my photobooth.

I appreciate your insights on the matter. Elements it is.