SETTING UP REAR DISPLAY AS A PREVIEW SLIDE SHOW

kevin-dinh
Hi! Does any one has like a preview display in the back of their kiosk or on the side? How do you set it up? I have a surface pro 3 for the front, and a 15.6" portable monitor in the back. Do I need a software for it or how can i set it up so that it will run the slide show of the photos taken? Thank you in advace.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • adrian-fischer
    I have an 18inch monitor on the side of my booth which displays the same screens as those in the booth itself.  I run my booth off a laptop and have a double headed vga connected connected to the laptop and then just run a vga cable to my main booth monitor and the side monitor.  Not quite what your after though. You might be able to use something like ultramon to set up two screens and have the slide show play on one whilst you booth program is displayed on the other.