Hi from Buffalo ny

Dre3000
Hi from buffalo ny ,I purchased  my Photo Booth  it will be a year coming up right after this Thanksgiving. I'm still learning quite a bit and it's actually quite fun. I just wanted to say hello to the other Photo Booth owners and looking forward to learning and hearing what others have to say about the additional features that can be added to the booths.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Partybox
    welcome Buffalo ny, hope you will feel good here.

this forum is really very helpful especially for newbies like me.  with the passage of time we'll learn a lot and share infotainment here.

Love from Party Box (a photo booth in UAE)
  • Dre3000
    Thanks for the Welcome!!! PartyBox
  • Nitni
    Awesome I didn't knew there are photo booth communities as well. We also offer photo booth service in Dubai. Photo booths are great alternative to a professional photographer both in terms of pricing and quality. Yes, Film District offers you complete photo booth package to hire in Dubai with themes, backdrops and props to choose from and customize your photo booth as you desire.

Love to photo boothowners from film district ( A photo booth rental in Dubai )