Hiti P510s Printers for Sale!

info@photoboothto.com
Hi there!

Basically selling all my Photo Booth Printers!! I have 6 great condition fully functional and long life printers.

Looking to change them all to a smaller model to fit my other photo booths.

I have 6 Hiti P510s Printers that have always been serviced by Hiti's Technician Darren Paul.

Selling each printer for $500 USD.

Will ship anywhere! Shipping shouldn't be more than extra $100.

All Printers work perfectly! All Cartridges included as well.

Let me know you want it before it's gone. Will sell fast.

Printers have only been used on the weekends, these printers are designed to last a long time. Printers range from 1 to 2 years old. If you ever need service/warranty you can ship to Hiti and they will fix everything for you for a very low fee.

Save money and buy a second hand printer from a professional who takes care of his printers.

Comments