Sign Props

jim-okeefe
Where can I find double-side laminated paper prop signs.  One of my attendants brought back a set last year that the bride had supplied.

We've been using them since but wearing out.  I really like that they are light and take-up very little space.  I also like the messages and presumably allot cheaper than the rigid plastic signs.  Also, with the cost saving, I can offer more variety.

I found many online that are printable but I can already do that.  Looking for high-quality sturdy laminated double-sided signs on heavy paper without sticks*.

* Since someone may ask, I consider sticks too dangerous for a photo booth crowd (IMHO).

Thanks

Comments