iPad photo booths

MikeBender
With the steady improvements of the iPad and its camera along with a number of stands and enclosures hitting the market. I am curious are any of you considering adding iPad based photo booths to your business?

I am planning on adding them this fall to our rental business. I think that they are mature enough now and the new iPad Pro is a big enough screen to be viable.
Tagged:

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • mugshots
    Every time I've rented out my iPad Air based units everybody loved it. It just doesn't get chosen very often. I think the key is to find a feature the iPad software can do that others can't and sell that feature, not the iPad. The hardware should not even factor in to the client's choice of what to rent.

One of the compliments I usually get on the iPad based booth is that it's so small and not intrusive... but those people could have only seen the full size booths or pop up tents.
  • MikeBender
    mugshots said:

Every time I've rented out my iPad Air based units everybody loved it. It just doesn't get chosen very often. I think the key is to find a feature the iPad software can do that others can't and sell that feature, not the iPad. The hardware should not even factor in to the client's choice of what to rent.

One of the compliments I usually get on the iPad based booth is that it's so small and not intrusive... but those people could have only seen the full size booths or pop up tents.

Do you actually refer to it as an iPad booth?