Social Booth Software (Photobooth Connected) Not able to Print via hotkey or corner..

DazzlingPhotoBooth
edited August 2016 in Photo Booth Software
Hello, any one using Social Booth software from Photobooth Connected and are able to create a hotkey or use the check box that enables the top right or left corner to print an extra 2 strips or whatever?

Not working for me! Have to enable the "Enable Print Button" that pops up at the very end of session to choose how many more prints then hit ok and continue...time waster as I'm the one doing it for the folks. Just want to hit a hot key like other software (spacebar or f7 I'm us too and works on photoboof software every time).

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Comments