Management Software

JesterBooth
edited August 2016 in Photo Booth Software
Hello Guys,

I am wondering if anybody here uses special software to manage the business aspect of their photo booth business?

At the moment we have our own system (not software) but its becoming ever more difficult to keep up as our business is taking off.

I have been looking around and am only really able to find solutions for Photo Studios and not really for photo booths.

I am also in the beta for the www.photoboothoperator.com software/online system, but it is still very far from being finished or near implementation. They are also a small development team so updates/fixes/features take months to happen. However I love what they are going for as its what I need, but its not ready.

Any suggestions/advice/help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Comments