Photo Booth for sale (Almost Turn-key) - Just add software!

matthew-bernier
Want to start your own photo booth company, or add a new modern booth to your existing lineup?

For sale is a modern, highly portable Photo Booth (almost turn-key), just add software!

With the umbrella and flash mount, pictures are lit up perfectly every single time. The height is also easily adjustable for various groups such as children's parties, or weddings, where there is a mix of guests.

Will include all original parts for the white enclosure (keys, poles, base, screw, mount, etc). Comes in a heavy duty ATA travel case with four wheels. Booth is in very good condition with very minor surface defects in one location (not noticeable except up close in the right lighting). Camera is fixed horizontal, booth height can be adjusted in seconds.

Includes:
*Assembled Booth (Hardware, tools, keys, etc). Assembles in minutes.
*ATA travel case custom made to fit photo booth.
*Neewer eagle 250W high powered adjustable flash with Bowens mount and accessories.
*Canon T3i with IS 18-55mm lens and original strap plus high speed 16gb micro USB card.
*All internal electronics, flash adapter, flash sync cable, canon power cable, usb cords, usb hub, mini wireless keyboard, surface pro power cable all pre-installed.
*Surface Pro 3 with screen protector, pen, carrying case, 8gb ram i5 processor.
*Photoflex heavy duty backdrop stand with carrying case. Collapses in seconds, and features telescoping pole, adjustable height/width up to 12ft, and backdrop carrying case. Free Muslin white backdrop included!
*DS-40 Professional Dye-Sub printer with 2-in cut capability.
*1 full roll of fotolusio media, and 1-2 partial rolls (barely used)
*DS-40 Custom white acrylic cover.
*Custom military-grade transport case for printer and supplies.
*iPad Tablet Floor Stand, Adjustable for Countertop Use - White
*Printer table and white tablecloth included.
*I will even provide information on which photo booth software to use (my license is non-transferable).

Selling because I have a different booth I decided to go with and do not want two different style booths. Shipping not included.

Comments