Bought a photo booth second hand, now what do I do?

4Keeps
Hello!   I am a second owner of a Breeze system, open air, photo booth.  I have ran it at three event thus far.  The booth came programmed by the previous owner,,,, but I used the wizard one day and lost all the previous settings.  I would so like to use templates to jazz up the strips but I have no clue how to set them let alone really use the system.  I have searched, watched, read and asked for help and its not working.  Where  can I watch how to use Breeze from the beginning of setup, as if I was the first owner and needed to setup the booth for the first time?   Any suggestions would be helpful!

Comments