NEW DNP 620A FOR SALE with box of media

orlandophotoboothevents@outlook.com
Hello, I am selling an almost new, out of the box DNP 620A sub dye printer with an unopened box of media. Why? While it is faster and lighter than my Hiti 510s, it is not as easy (for me, at least) to operate with Breeze Systems. I am not fond of DNP's front loading vs HiTi's side loading, either, but that's a minor complaint. It comes in the box it was shipped in, with cables and manual, plus I'll ship separately the unopened box of media. I paid $1000 for the printer with a box of media. I'm selling the same for $700 and that includes UPS shipping in the continental US and insurance. 

Comments