What are some new things you're trying?

MikeBender
Just curious what you're trying in your business to get more clients, have more fun, make more memorable experiences, etc.

We have been pushing different forms of animated GIFs a lot and looking to further streamline things by possibly moving to iPad solutions for many types of events.

We've tried green screen with little success in our market, but are considering another go coupling it with GIF's.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • boothpix
    Too many give away many of the add-ons.
    Green screen is over used with nonsense random photos behind instead of well though out structured photos that command a premium price. Still a product we charge extra for and don't offer the 'random variety'
    In the UK it's all about the mirror booths at the moment, again everyone jumping in and instead of a nice healthy high value product it's been trashed.
    You know what sells well, quality photos! so many doing below par, blurry, with random exposure it's not hard to stand out from the crowd. 
    Make yours the one everyone wants to be.

• matthew-bernier
    edited October 2016
    Totally agree with you there boothpix...

I am focusing on quality above all else, and refuse to make any sacrifices on that front. Same with Mike, I'm going to be pushing social media, and animated GIF modes. I may also add an iPad booth since those seem to work extremely well for bigger corporate events and are becoming popular at venues like clubs, etc.

- Owner of Flashbulb Memories Photo Booth-