Photo Booth Frame

heretolearn
edited October 2016 in Photo Booth Help
Hello All! I'm currently still in the planning stages of creating my own photo booth business, yay! I've been doing a lot of research, but am having trouble narrowing down what kind of frame to buy. My first concern, is how big of a frame to get? I'd like for more than two people to be in the booth at a time obviously but want to make sure it's going to fit in most venues. Have you run into problems fitting your booth somewhere? Would you recommend a smaller or bigger frame? My other concern is how to drape curtains on the frame. Are there frames that already have curtain rods and such built into it or did you kind of have to rig it up yourself? There seem to be a TON of options for where to buy a frame and all price ranges. Is there any site you have had good personal experience with? Any info you could give would be so greatly appreciated. I'm really excited to get start in the business. What a fantastic resource and community, thanks for letting me join in!