Best Printer

Vip
I was looking at upgrading my current printer , I was only using a canon selphy however , speed is more important as well as cost , 

The printers I was looking at were the 

SINFONIA CS2

http://shop.photomart.co.uk/printers-media/printers/dye-sub-photo-printers/sinfonia-color-stream-cs2.html

The CS2 prints a 4x6 inch (10x15 cm) photo in as little as 11.0 seconds

media costs come in at 58.97 for 600 4*6 

however....

next option was the HITI P525L

Print Capacity (4 x 6") 500 prints  Print Speed (4 x 6") ~ 12.8 sec

then is this the game changer for both above the DNP rx1Hs

4”x6” prints in 12.4 seconds or up to 290 4”x6” prints per hour.

cost for media for 1400 is £91.00

price diffrence between printers coming in at

and then again the 2 year guarantee is a big plus .

help me decide please  

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • jrichmond22
    I use the DNP DS620.  No issues and quality prints.  Excerpt from their website.  The DS620 is to take over as the new flagship model in DNP’s printer line-up. With the new key features of enhanced durability, cost effectiveness and innovativeness, it sets the right tone to become a bestseller. Further, with its compact and well-designed body it is attractive for kiosk integrators and photo retail alike. The printer is prepared for the daily tough assignment in your business. DNP Photo Imaging Europe offers an enhanced warranty included for you, featuring 2 years standard warranty and up to 100,000 prints* on the thermal print head. Innovative new media exclusively prepared for the DS620 together with the durable printer design enable an increased lifespan, even compared to other DNP models. The new DS620 allows you to offer even more photo formats, including the popular square format 15x15cm. The rewind function allows you to offer multiple formats from the same media (e.g. 15x20 and 15x10, and even photo strips in 5x15cm), allowing you to benefit from cost savings and a reduction of media stock keeping units. Last not least, the standby mode reduces your power consumption to a minimum (<0.5W) when the printer is not in operation. When you need it again, the DS620 is back in action within just 9 seconds. Useful printer information is available directly from the printer driver. The DS620, a reliable performer 
  • ppb
    I am still running a fleet of Sony UP-DR200's.  I religiously run the head cleaner every time I change media.  I have 20k prints on 3 units, and 70k on another, all on the original print heads.  Two printers are set up and running at each event to cover for one-another in case of a jam / malfunction, which rarely happens.  (One printer is in the booth, the other is attached to a separate tablet PC for producing reprints, or take over printing all together if the main booth printer should fail).  I'll be running these until they discontinue the media kits.
  • Vip
    Decided to go with the Dnp Rx1hs 

and wow I am very impressed from my normal print speeds to 11 seconds sper fast super happy and even cuts 2x6 which is ideal and gives more options