Slow Motion Video and Hashtag Printing

chinitoh
edited November 2016 in Photo Booth Talk
Hey guys. I'm looking to expand my business to include one or both of the following:

- Slow Motion Video
- Hashtag Printing

I was originally just going to to slow mo but as you know, that gets really pricey at 240fps. Budget is not an issue for me. I'm just afraid that the camera that I plan on getting, Sony FS700R would be underutilized as it will only be used for capturing slow motion at a booth. Plus, I don't know if that is still hyped up or not. I know it was a thing a couple of years back but I don't hear much about it here in Toronto. 

The next thing I definitely plan on getting up next is a hashtag printer. I know there's some traction with it as most people will tag stuff and couples have their own hashtag for their day. The question is, what printer do you guys use? I have the following printers: 

- DNP RX1 (main printer for photobooth)
- DNP RX1HS (backup/replacement in storage)
- Epson Picturemate Charm (onsite backup)

I am debating on whether to put the RX1HS in the active list or to use the Picturemate charm or pick up the new Epson Picturemate PM-400 for hashtag printing. 

Any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Jeoff