CapturePod booth for sale

jasontanaka

Other opportunities keep me from running my photo booth biz, so the wife says sell it!

CapturePod enclosed photo booth. 

CapturePod description:

What is the pod™? the POD is a portable photo booth designed for event entertainment. With state-ofthe-art technology and contemporary curved walls, the POD brings the old-fashioned photo booth into the 21st century by replacing  low-end cameras and traditional, boxy design with professional photography equipment and a new curvaceous design concept.  the booth breaks down into multiple pieces for easy transportation to special events, and the process is simple for guests: smile, snap, print. guests step into the POD, choose between color or back and white photos on a user-friendly touchscreen, strike a pose (or four), and pick up their photo strips 15 seconds later from the printer.

Original investment was well over $15k.  Asking $8,000.  Includes the booth (with necessary internals such as the camera, printer, computer, monitor, etc.), a few boxes of unused media, and booth panel covers ($1200).

Can deliver within 100 mile radius of the Seattle area for an additional fee.  Please email me directly if interested.  (jasontanaka at gmail dot com)