I want your opinion

instantphotolive
Please let me know your opinion!!

If you could let guests see everyone's photos in real-time during the event, would that help you get you more business?

Either way your honest feedback will be super appreciated! I'm trying to figure out if I should try to further develop software or not.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • MikeBender
    Slide shows already do this. I personally do not see any real benefit to a business
  • instantphotolive
    Slide shows already do this. I personally do not see any real benefit to a business
      I should have been more clear: If you could let guests see + download everyone's photos on their PHONES INSTEAD OF using a social media kiosk, would that help you get more business?

• TheButhMN
    Can you clarify how your software would be different than what some software already offer?

For example, some of the major photobooth software already allow for upload to Facebook, Twitter, Smugmug or even an FTP. As a guest, I can definitely go onto Facebook or Twitter on my phone to see and download the photos.
  • instantphotolive
    TheButhMN said:
    Can you clarify how your software would be different than what some software already offer?

For example, some of the major photobooth software already allow for upload to Facebook, Twitter, Smugmug or even an FTP. As a guest, I can definitely go onto Facebook or Twitter on my phone to see and download the photos.
    Great question!

I think the biggest difference is price. Socialbooth/Darkroom Booth are $295, Picpicsocial is $49/month. Our software is currently $9.99/month.

Also, a lot of what I've seen advertised isn't the direct access to all the photos online... it's INSTEAD to have the client enter their email address/phone to get just a few photos sent to them, which slows down the booth. Some companies offer a second iPad kiosk option, which can keep people moving through the booth, but there's the added $$ expense of hardware and you're just moving the line from one place to the next.

Our software is a super simple mobile website with no distractions, so I think that might be an advantage, but I understand people are really comfortable using facebook. Great point about Facebook and Twitter! 

The next feature I'm thinking about building out is making it even simpler to get to photos...I just bought boothcode.com, so that as a GUEST you would go to boothcode.com and type in the super simple password like "smith" to get to your photos.

Here's a demo of the current product if you're interested in seeing how simple and focused it is on just delivering the images: http://demo.instantphotolive.com/

Thank you so much for your feedback!