Constructing a booth....any help please??!!

lallen7782

I am starting my own photobooth company and wanted to have a booth constructed or possibly buy a shell.  This is a picture of a booth, and I wanted to try and save some money and have one constructed just like this. Does anyone know where I can buy the shell or who to look up to have one constructed?

I appreciate any help.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • lallen7782
    Thank you for responding Mike. Do you know a good company to go through to buy a shell? The company listed above goes by 3 other names and after 2 weeks of trying to contact them, they just now got back to me today responding with a completely different company name. I'm leary to order from them. 

Thank you in advance.
  • MikeBender
    Those are already stupidly low priced. Save your money as you need a bit to start a business. You have insurance premiums, equipment and backups, booth and more to consider before ever starting to collect others money.
  • treasureboothla
    Hi lallen,

I offer the photo booth in the photos you provided. Why don't you shoot me a message and I can send you over some more information. 

Cheers!
  • ltox
    Hi @lallen7782 - can you please share what the other names are for that company? One is ATA Photobooths. This is helpful information for those of us trying to make sense of the options.

Thanks!
    Thank you for responding Mike. Do you know a good company to go through to buy a shell? The company listed above goes by 3 other names and after 2 weeks of trying to contact them, they just now got back to me today responding with a completely different company name. I'm leary to order from them. 

Thank you in advance.

• treasureboothla
    @lallen7782 @ltox ;

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late replies. We have many platforms we utilize and it is just a matter of revisiting each one in a timely matter. We operate and do business under one name and that would be Treasure Booth out of Azusa, CA. My name is Luke and the best way to reach out would be via email at treasurephotobooths[@]gmail.com and I would be glad to assist.