Website Critique

ThePhotoBoothTo
Hi All,

I would appreciate if you could check out my website and tell me what your thoughts are good and bad please.

http://www.thephotoboothtoronto.com

This is my main channel of driving new clients so want to make sure it's going to perform well.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • scratch
    Hey Toronto!
    Great site.  I like that you have a lot of text on your pages to boost seo. Your content is fresh and on the lighter side. The menu took a second glance to find.  It seems rather small, but did the job.  Only other suggestion is a schmoopie bride and groom photo on your wedding page.  I really like your entry form giving away a bonus.  What is your bonus?
    Scott
    Scottsdale Photo Booth