Anyone does Photo Booth Rental Full Tme

Jimmyvo123
Hi All,

So has anyone's business boomed and they are doing Photo Booth Rental full time.

And how have you over come the seasonal trends of it?

Thanks

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • CTJB
    I kind of think to be successful you either do something 100% or go do something else.  So I spend my days advertising, dealing with clients, accounting, prepping all of our booths for the weekend and getting all details over to our staff.  We own all of our own equipment and have hosts pick up and take to event.

our only really slow time used to be january, August, and September, but that seems to have changed a bit due to the overwhelming number of new booths coming to town on a weekly basis.  Great for manufacturers, and competition, but it does push rates down, clutters the market place and the slow periods seem to be slower now than in previous years.

So to answer your seasonal question....   just like a gardener or lawn-care service,  you need to look at your income on a yearly basis.  Then plan for that IRS bill due in April.  And of course plan for the slow months.  Just manage your money....  I do this with a business savings account, but there are tons of ways to save and manage money. 

We also try to put off new purchases for about a year, generally in January or after the dreaded April 15th date.  Then we know how much we have to spend to repair and buy new equipment.

• Jimmyvo123
    Thank you I really appreciate your feedback it has helped me a lot to make a decision that I have been struggling with.

I really wanted to quit my job because I can no longer stand the corporate world and being at work I knew my mind was elsewhere.

So after reading what you mention by putting 100% effort to succeed I had decided to quit my job and put all my effort into doing it.

• Partybox.
    Hello, Yeah jimmyvo we are doing this as full-time .this is amazing you believe me not how is this beneficial for a business. we provide a photo booth for weddings, birthdays and other functions.please check it.
  • MikeBender
    Thank you I really appreciate your feedback it has helped me a lot to make a decision that I have been struggling with.

I really wanted to quit my job because I can no longer stand the corporate world and being at work I knew my mind was elsewhere.

So after reading what you mention by putting 100% effort to succeed I had decided to quit my job and put all my effort into doing it.

Congrats! Very rewarding and stressful all in one. Just remember, no matter what, keep up the hussle
  • mslaphotoboothrental
    The full time issue is really a matter of making sure you're getting a variety of traffic (birthdays, mitzvahs, weddings, etc). That way you're not dependent on just one type of event and it's seasons like weddings.

Then really scaling to full time is where you get ENOUGH traffic. Someone once told me business just comes down to mixing together 3 things. Traffic+Service+Conversion. So if you get enough traffic, have an ok service, and convert enough customers, then you hit your target.

Hope this helps :)