Jurrasic prints...

Team ISI
Howdy from Texas PB talkers. Things are big down here, that goes without saying and when we say something is BIG, we mean B-I-G. I'm talking about photo strips and prints that are Jurassic-centric. (#jurassic-centric patent pending). You may have seen these jumbo-licious (#jumbo-licious, that's mine too) prints but have you touched one? Looked at one up close for your very own? If you are on the fence about getting a DNP 620 this may push you over the edge. If you want to get ahold of one and see the quality, call us at 800-342-9294 and ask for a sample panoramic print and we'll make sure you get one for your very own. Just don't feed the sample after midnight...you know what happens when you do that don't you?

http://imagingspectrum.com/blog/2017/01/print-giant-strips-and-panoramics-using-dnp-ds620a/