Considering adding a Selfie Station Booth.

d4rkesito
Hi, 

We already own an enclosed booth and we are looking to get an open air booth that is also easy to transport and set up. The one we have now is one single piece and it heavy and needs two people to transport and set up. Anyone that owns the Selfie Station has any feedback? Can one person transport and set up? Any negative or super positives???? Their website does not show any videos of how is packaged, or cases and I know their software is unique designed by them. Thanks

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Sportsmn
    same here, would love feedback from others......
  • mslaphotoboothrental
    I'm interested in learning more about these. Same situation for me.

• ange6308
    Hi!  We own a selfie station. It is super easy to transport. Its about 5/5", but it is heaver than the website specifies. I'm not that strong so I need my husband to help me. We have a small SUV (Jeep patriot) and a dolly, and wrap it in a blanket before transporting just to keep it extra safe.We are actually looking to sell ours, not because there is anything wrong with it, but because of family stuff we unfortunately don't have the time to commit to it. It is currently still under warranty and we purchased the professional package so it has all the bells and whistles. People love that since it is open air, you can fit wayy more people in the photos. As for the software, they automatically update it and continue to do so for a year, after the year is up you pay a very small maintenance fee for the software updates. We paid $13K, but we are open to negotiating. We have had it since February. Let me know if you are interested! info@itrendimages.com

-Andrea F.

• Mike
    @d4rkesito when you say selfie station are you referring to the company Selfie Station or are you referring more of a smaller unit like the iPad ring lights?