What is one tip you'd give somebody starting out?

Mike
I bet we can come of up with a very healthy list of tips that who knows maybe even each of can learn something from.

So the question is "What is one tip you'd give somebody just starting out in the photo booth business"?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Sportsmn
    Be prepared to work a lot of weekends during the wedding season.  Which is not a bad thing but if your working a normal weekday job and doing this on the weekends it can be overwhelming sometimes.
  • indy99
    Fully understand how a camera works and the relationships between shutter speed, f stops and ISO ratings.  So many times I see people on here who don't have a clue and then cry out for help when all it takes is some basic knowledge to make the correct adjustments.  Know your equipment folks.
  • Mike
    My tip would be to research your market thoroughly. Look at the full price range in your targeted service area. From there you can calculate an estimated revenue per booth and purchase equipment that fits within that budget for the fastest ROI.