New Here. BYOBOOTH Program. Help building my own photobooth

OmniBuzz
Hello all,

I am new to the photo booth game. I work for an event marketing company and I was interested in building my own photo booth. 

The prior event, I had purchased the BYOBOOTH program and had our guests hashtag the pre- selected hashtag from the program and it printed in our office. (office had laptop running the program and the printer ready to print anything that goes through the BYOBOOTH program)

I'd like to have a photo booth set up in the corner of our event for our guest.

My main questions are:
  1. Is there a tutorial on how to connect/wire my camera, ipad, laptop, etc... to my byobooth program?
  2. Is there a better recommend program you recommend? (Better than byobooth?)
I've googled and came up with ways to build the "shell" for the booth and none for the wiring and connecting/setting up process.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can direct me to the right tutorial page for the set up or can assist me.

Thank you in advance!