Complete Photo Booth Systems with DNP RX1 Printer & Canon DSLR T2i T3i + HP Laptop .. EHT, NJ

lynxity
edited January 19 in Market Place
Up for sale are my two fully operational photobooths. My photo booths were designed to fit into a car as small as a honda civic 2-door and can be setup and operated by a single person. All equipment was purchased brand new, nothing refurbished. I still have the boxes for everything. The booths setup in 15 minutes and break down in equal time. They perform quite well; I have not had a failure in the nearly 200 weddings we performed at. I've moved on to other business ventures so it's time to finally let these go.

The photobooths originally cost me over $7500 each to build ($15,000 total). The price I'm asking is based on the current going rate for the individual parts on eBay. Said another way, you could part this out online for exactly the price I have listed. I am willing to separate the electronics from the booth structure (boxes and canopy) if interested. Individual item prices are listed in the attached picture.

*Price of one, complete booth: $1600
*Price for two, complete booths: $3000 (save $200)

Item list:
Three-piece photo booth shells
Impact Canopy DS frames and curtain fabric
17" (4:3) touchscreen monitors w/ Original Box
HP i5 laptops w/ Original Box
Canon DSLR cameras (t2i OR t3i w/ 18-55 kit lens & lens protector and original box)
DNP DS-RX1 Dyesub printers w/ Original box
backpack & laptop case: fits laptop, one roll extra media, and scrapbook accessories
Impact Canopy DS frame travel case
CFL backlight bulbs & internal housings
Internal lighting systems
Software Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro license
Installed cables, misc connections, and wires
Misc. props and scrapbook materials

Located in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ 08234. Please comment or shoot me an email if you're interested. 
Also listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/232634070259?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=3HLjXT

Comments