A little background... My daughter graduates from high school in a few months. She would like to become a professional photographer and is currently working for and apprenticing with a very good professional in our area. We are planning a grad party for her and wanted a photobooth. 

She had recently upgraded to a full-frame camera and her previous camera a Canon T5i was not getting any use. Also, she already has an Alien Bees B800. So, we decided since we had the gear already that we could build a booth for her party. That morphed into the idea that it would also become a start-up business for her to generate income as she gains experience as a portrait/wedding photographer, and that it would continue to be part of her business.

I really liked the tower booth that Your City Photo Booth offers and used it as a basis for our booth design. What we ended up with is a tower built from 2 IKEA Josef lightweight steel cabinets.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.