Lighting

marilee
Hi - So, I've decided I'm going to design a portable booth. Anyone have any suggestions to lighting? I will be using my Nikon dslr, and I would like to produce really nice photos so lighting will play a big part. Ideally, I would like to place the light inside the booth - any suggestions?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Unknown
    Do you have an idea of the materials you are going to use to build your booth? Ours are made from extruded aluminum and epvc.
    In regards to lighting we use Paul C Buff's Alienbees B400
    You might also look on Amazon for highly rated strobes with modeling lights.
  • marilee
    Thanks - will be using aluminium frame with aluminium composite panels. Open air style booth.

I'm assuming your lighting set up is outside of your booth? open air set up?

Initially I was thinking to put the lighting (either AB's / strobes) inside but it will be like an oven inside - so thinking if I want good lighting I'll have to position the lights outside the booth.
  • Unknown
    No our lighting is self contained in the tower. You can see some pictures of the tower in the Whats your photo booth look like thread.