Coordinates

Mike
This discussion was created from comments split from: 25% off your next purchase from the print design shop.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Soundsations
    Mike, just wondering about your coordinates. As I'm sure you know, most of the manufacturers do not share the same printer specs as far as print output. If you want to supply the coordinates, you would have to supply at least 4 different placement files (to my knowledge). When I make my designs for people, the printer being used must be included on the order to guarantee the placements will align correctly. If you are only 10 pixels off, everything is out of wack. Sony, Mitsubishi, DNP....they all have different output sizes. A Sony layout will not work on a DNP printer.
  • Mike
    Valid point Scott. Currently the designs are not optimized for the Sony printers as they are 330 dpi, but I have the ability to quickly adjust any of the designs to work with them upon request.
    The designs are optimized for the DNP and Hiti lines. Based on your input I think I may need to add a way to filter based on printer type.
    Thank you for sharing your insight and expertise!
  • Unknown
    @Soundsations @Mike..thanks for the info. I'm new to using Breeze with a SONY UPCR20L and UPCR10L. Still trying to figure out how to input all the correct coordinates.
  • Mike
    @phamj57 any chance you could add the print sizes in this discussion? There are instructions how to get them in the first post.
    http://www.photoboothowners.com/forum/discussion/296/if-you-are-running-breeze-and-one-of-these-printers-please-read