Hello from The Netherlands

boooth
Hello all!

I actually registered a while ago already but I could not reset my password as the email address I used to register with is out of use. My name is John, located in Europe, the Netherlands, Almere to be precise. A very fast growing city next to Amsterdam. My photobooth company is simply called Boooth.

I registered a year ago (I guess?) and I wanted to catch up on this forum cause back then my company was just me, still in the stages of actually writing the businessplan, sketching the photobooth and absolutely no money to even start a business. Fast forward to present time and there's the two of us, a business loan, a booth that some or most of you might know that is about to arrive within 4-6 weeks and a whole lot of enthusiasm to actually start doing business with great people.

Europe (the Netherlands) is quite different, specifically the wedding 'culture' or market. That is why we have decided to primarily target ourselves towards the corporate market which is why we have decided to go with the booth vendor we are doing business with. Corporate events, business fairs and trades, product presentations and such will be our main target but clients looking for a way to entertain their guests on weddings and other private events are also very welcome. Please check out http://boooth.me to see the booth in question, I'm sure the most of you will know which vendor this is :) Obviously the site is in Dutch.

Looking forward to catch up on the 'photobooth-game' and learn a bunch from this great community!

Comments