Breeze Systems Photo Timing

mysticalent
So I'm having an issue of exactly when the guests should hold their poses. It seems like the camera is clicking twice before it actually takes the photo and it's throwing the guests off as they don't hold their poses. Is this a setting issue on my camera or is there something I can do to make sure there is more precise timing?

Thanks guys!! I'm new to the forums and I love it!!

John Macaluso

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Unknown
    The mirror has to be raised for live view, then it lowers to focus then raises to fire off the shot. Some cameras just make more noise than others. The cheaper ones are higher pitched and cut through the background noise more. I'm thinking you're probably using auto focus; if you use manual focus there should be less noise.

Also tell people to wait for the flash, but really, autofocus cause more trouble than anything.
  • Mike
    I second everything he said
  • mysticalent
    Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I am using the T3 in AF mode...when the event is running you cant hear any noise because of music etc. As for flash, we use constant light so there is no way for them to know precisely when to take the shot. Breeze Software has the image called "Taking" in which we direct our guests to smile. There is a 2-3 second delay after this screen after which our guests already "let go" of their pose. I have a booth made by Kingdom and timing is perfect with theirs and I'm trying to perfect ours as well.

Thanks for the insight!!

@mugshots wrote:The mirror has to be raised for live view, then it lowers to focus then raises to fire off the shot. Some cameras just make more noise than others. The cheaper ones are higher pitched and cut through the background noise more. I'm thinking you're probably using auto focus; if you use manual focus there should be less noise.

Also tell people to wait for the flash, but really, autofocus cause more trouble than anything.