Where do you get the photo strip album for people to sign?

Bobuschka
Hi I have been searching this forum with no luck looking for a photo strip album for people to sign next to the photo strip. I was told that JoAnn fabrics has this for $10 or $20 but see nothing on their site that says "photo booth strip" album or anything that suggests using any album with 2x6 strips. can someone please link the page where they have bought the album and have used the product?? Please let me know I need one of these yesterday. I contacted them and they had no suggestions. I am open to getting from another company...

Comments

• 19 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • bassqee
    Most people use standard guestbooks and have the strips glued in using their preferred method such as glue stick, sticky dots etc.
  • BackinTime
    I just use a 12X12 scrap book. JoAnn fabric has them
  • Lucktech Photobooths
    I get my scrapbooks from Hobby Lobby when they are on sale for 5.00 each. I clear them out when I go. I use the 8.5x11. Attached is a pic of what we do. It was a huge hit at the bridal show last weekend.[attachment=2:ty3zbvsl]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380937856.406761.jpg[/attachment:ty3zbvsl][attachment=1:ty3zbvsl]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380937880.148702.jpg[/attachment:ty3zbvsl][attachment=0:ty3zbvsl]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380937891.435728.jpg[/attachment:ty3zbvsl]
  • Ronpinero
    I I get mine from Michaels they have a large varity of Albums, They also have a lot of sales and coupons. Some times they have 50% off sales and you can get 20.00 books for 10.00 with a photo cut out fabric cover. They also carry pages for the Albums.
  • Lucktech Photobooths
    Michaels is running a sale this week, Buy 1, Get 1 on filler pages for all different sizes of albums. I cleared them out TWICE this week. Can't beat 10pk 8.5x11 for 2.50 each!!!!!!
  • Bobuschka
    @lucktechphotobooths wrote:I get my scrapbooks from Hobby Lobby when they are on sale for 5.00 each. I clear them out when I go. I use the 8.5x11. Attached is a pic of what we do. It was a huge hit at the bridal show last weekend.[attachment=2:3kfc3edj]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380937856.406761.jpg[/attachment:3kfc3edj][attachment=1:3kfc3edj]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380937880.148702.jpg[/attachment:3kfc3edj][attachment=0:3kfc3edj]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380937891.435728.jpg[/attachment:3kfc3edj]

Is there plastic over the pages??? how do you attach to the page?? this looks great!! can you post a link?
  • Bobuschka
    How are you guys attaching the strips to the page? Is there plastic over the page?? if so how do people sign the page? Can you use double stick tape?
  • Lucktech Photobooths
    The pages are placed into the plastic sleeves after they have been written on. I use a scrapbook double sided tape dispenser to stick the prints to the pages. It works great!
  • Grinnin Booth
    Our AC Moore does not have albums with black pages so I typically get them at Michaels. My favorite is the with three holes down the front because it reminds me of a photostrip.

When we do the shabby chic/outdoorsy wedding, we offer white pages with muted accents. I sometimes get these albums at JoAnns or AC Moore but I tend to prefer the albums at Michaels the best.

If I had a Hobby Lobby close by, I would probably get them all there.
  • Bobuschka
    @lucktechphotobooths wrote:The pages are placed into the plastic sleeves after they have been written on. I use a scrapbook double sided tape dispenser to stick the prints to the pages. It works great! Where do you get the sleeves?? Link please?? also how do you attach the sleeve to the page?? is there a plastic cover for the page?? Please let me know
  • Bobuschka
    where do you guys get the plastic sleeves?? Please let me know???
  • Lucktech Photobooths
    Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore! If you don't have a store near you, go to amazon and search for scrapbook refill pages. Don't forget to add what size u need in the search. I only buy the packs that have the sleeve and the white sheet of paper together
  • bethestarphoto
    I've had the best luck at Michael's. They recently had a bunch of Recollections (12x12 albums with a window in the front for a photo) ring up for 7 dollars! I bought all they had. I buy black 12x12 paper and use metallic ink pens (or gel pens) and the plastic sleeve inserts, as mentioned.

I use a tape runner to attach the strips - I try to get 4 to a page depending on how crazy the people get signing.

I always use post-bound albums (not 3-ring binder albums) as I think these are more "classy" looking. You can remove the posts and add more pages. So through the event as a page is completed we put it in the sleeve and at the end we put the album together. Pick a nice single print of the guest of honor (or B&G) and print it out 4x6 to put in the front cover and leave it.
  • mystique photobooth
    We have looked at several different stores for the photo albums/ memory books. The best luck we've had so far has been at Hobby Lobby. The quality of the book and price when on sale are a win win imho.
  • laughbooth
    http://www.photolife-usa.com/shop/photostrip-50pg-glorious-leather-drymount-black

• cptlong
    Walmart

You can get great paper too. I get one that is TARDIS blue. I glue on the "Free for Public Use" sign on the front  and the "St John's Ambulance" decal on the back. It has a plastic cover and looks great.  The paper fits into plastic sleeves, a perfect fit for the Tardis Photo Booth.
  • flashasmile
    [quote=35502] http://www.photolife-usa.com/shop/photostrip-50pg-glorious-leather-drymount-black [/quote]

i like the name of the album glorious like it's been in battle and defeated all other enemies
  • Booth Time

I get mine from the Kolo brand. It's the best quality I've seen. Beautiful yet simple design. It comes in different sizes and colors. You can add pages. Pages are blank so you can attach photos in whatever way you wish. I use dot double sided tape or glue stick to attach the photos. You can get pages in black or beige. I personally usually use black pages and gold or silver pen to write a message next to the photo. It looks great that way. And most importantly our customers love it! The downside of it is that it may be a bit pricier than Michaels or Joann's brands.  You may have to adjust your prices.

Www.kolo.com

www.papersource.com

http://kolo.com/shop/albums/?pl=7&product=newport&type=album&sk=100-2201
  • makememoriespb
    http://www.makememoriespb.com/#!store/c5gc