Auto upload to Smugmug

lkotarba
Hello,

Does anyone use a software that automatically uploads their photos (as they are saved to a PC/folder) to smugmug?

I am looking for something that during the event when the photos are taken it is automaticly uploaded to smugmug and guests and view the photos from event during the event. This would also be good because smugmug has a slidshow and then I can use external monitor with wifi to display it.

Let me know and thank you in advance.

Luke

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • LorneChesal
    A caveat for this approach...

You would be requiring your guests at an event to have and be willing to use their data plan to access Smugmug. Hard to say if it's an issue, but it's worth considering.

And on the slideshow... you have the images on your PC... why pay to upload them to Smugmug, and then pay again to bring them back for a slideshow? That can be done "locally" for much less effort and $$.
  • Unknown
    @lkotarba wrote:Hello,

Does anyone use a software that automatically uploads their photos (as they are saved to a PC/folder) to smugmug?

I am looking for something that during the event when the photos are taken it is automaticly uploaded to smugmug and guests and view the photos from event during the event. This would also be good because smugmug has a slidshow and then I can use external monitor with wifi to display it.

Let me know and thank you in advance.

Luke

I would look into Breeze Browser. No internet needed to do slideshow