Software Inquiry - Photo Booth Solutions

firefly
Wondering if anyone has any feedback or recommendations on the software coming from Photo Booth Solutions? I havent seen many people on here using Social Booth or any of the others that they offer and I'm wondering why that is....

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • boothpix
    I'm aware of one person using it in his kiosk solution in the UK, mostly for corporates, he prefers it to many of the other systems around, it could be it suits him and his requirement but whilst other platforms like Breeze or even our preference Darkroom needs 3rd party apps to add social functions, he continues to use it. I suspect if Breeze or Darkroom fully add the social elements he may re-consider. Not sure if he's a member here.
  • scottishmovies
    Apart from Corporate parties I struggle to see the value of investing in any Social media software. Perhaps because the guests at a wedding or a birthday party all have mobile phones and spend ages at the props table taking pictures and zapping them up to their own facebook pages. Corp events are a different kettle of fish as its a corp client wanting to have the pictures. Am I wrong?