Seeking Photo Strip Frames and Holders

eggwhite
OK, I do know I can google this.... however I'm looking for recommendations for a vendor that is reliable and has a good reputation that works with PBO's.

I don't often have clients ask for frames, however, I also don't offer them (yet). I recently had a client buy her own frames. I didn't know she had until the event. They looked great and the guests loved them too. I know I don't want to stock inventory, so I'm looking for a solid relationship that can provide a few samples then event quantities as needed if a client is interested. Open to thoughts and suggestions!

Thanks Much!

Comments