iPads

Mike
Mike
Has anyone thought about using an iPad to power their photo booth? I've considered something like this for smaller, lower budget events.

Comments

• Unknown
    I've been thinking more along the lines of a smaller box holding a powershot camera, a small touch screen (about the size of an iPad) and an eeebox (or equivalent) computer. Then a small networked laptop running sparkbooth in album mode to allow Facebook, twitter and email uploads.

If I could find a keyboard that lacked the control, alt, escape and function keys I would just build that in and do it all in one machine, using sparkbooth for everything, even though that would mean using a webcam instead of a powershot.

Were you thinking of writing an iPad app? In that case I might think of using an iPad.
  • nar907
    nar907
    Wedding booth app is the only one catered to a working professional. It has password protected settings. <div>
    </div><div>But its major flaw is that you can only print to 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and same with all the others.</div><div>
    </div><div>And they put their website at the bottom of all photos</div>
  • Mike
    Mike
    Not sure I would call wedding booth app catered for professionals. Looked at it some time back and can't say I felt captivated to use it.