It's Friday - 7/6/12 edition

buzzkcphoto
buzzkcphoto
It's hot here, 103 today, 105 the next two. We've got a wedding booked on Saturday evening, but probably hanging by the pool on Sunday.

What's everyone else got going on?

Comments

• Martica
    Martica
    <p>It's 90 but with the humidity it's horrid! This is one of those rare weekends with no bookings.</p><p>Going to play catch up at home and rest!</p>
  • Mike
    Mike
    upper 90's with heat indexes in the low 100's. Calling for 100 tomorrow with heat indexes 110+<div>
    </div><div>Be in the pool in the morning and evening, I suspect hiding in the air conditioning during the mid-day. No rentals this weekend. We are preparing for company next week as family comes to town to celebrate our son's first birthday.</div><div>
    </div><div>Oh and filing sales tax tomorrow.</div>
  • Martica
    Martica
    Enjoy the weekend! And wishing your lil' one a blessed bday!!
  • buzzkcphoto
    buzzkcphoto
    Oh yes, it's that time isn't it. Happy Birthday to the son! They grow up quick.
  • snapngophotoaz
    snapngophotoaz
    <P>Well it's 106 degrees here, but hey they say it's a dry heat. I have a wedding shower Sunday afternoon that I am doing. We have no other choice but to hang in the AC.</P>

<P>I did an event yesterday evening where it was 102 but high humidity. I lost about four pounds in water just loading and unlaoding.</P>

<P>Happy birthday to your little one Mike. They do grow up fast.</P>
  • buzzkcphoto
    buzzkcphoto
    Well, had a great time at the wedding saturday, but need to wash all the curtains, there was beer everywhere. They didn't get to take any in the booth, but still reaks of it. I'm not kidding, was a sheen of it across the dance floor and everywhere you could possibly walk. Only had one drunk fall backwards, slid the canopy about 1 1/2 feet, but his buddy caught him. He was our second to last guest, so we shut down right on time and packed up while the DJ had everyone out on the floor. My wife had grabbed the bride and groom and got some final pics of them just before closing too.