Contracts

Unknown
Just completed building our new booth. Trying to get the rest of the package (website,facebook,business cards,marketing material, ect) put together. Would anyone share their customer contract with me?<div>
</div><div>Also when first starting out what did you do for photos on your website?</div><div>
</div><div>Thanks for any help.</div><div>Mike
<div>
</div><div>
</div></div>

Comments

• Minh
    Minh
    www.instaphotobooth.com<div>
    </div><div>contract is in the FAQ</div><div>
    </div><div>I got my website for $500-$600 (template with some self html stuff)</div><div>it's a smugmug account which is $80 a year.</div><div>
    </div>
  • Unknown
    Thank you for sharing . Can we get some more to share their contracts? I am sure it could help many of us learn. I have done searches on this and other forums, but not much information.<div>
    </div><div>Thanks again,</div><div>Mike</div>
  • SeyeDotCo
    SeyeDotCo
    Hey mike, <div>
    </div><div>I use echosign so there is no way to send you a link to the contract. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you what I am doing now. </div><div>
    </div><div>I switched it changed recently to give myself the opportunity to up-sell to 4x6 or double 4x6 etc. I found myself leaving a lot of money on the table and the change has really helped. An extra $100 per event isn't too bad when you consider our margins!</div><div>
    </div><div>--</div><div>Get more photo booth customers online</div><div>http://PhotoBoothSEO.com</div>
  • Minh
    Minh
    I generally send my stuff electronically, cus customer's want a copy. Use signnow.com. It's amazing and free ;)