Seeking Help on Photo Booth design

Unknown
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi Im new to the forum and I have a quick question if anyone can answer. Im running to a problem in my photobooth design. I have purchased a tent that looks like this</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">
</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://sites.ararental.org/portals/tmrentsepo/TentRentals/EZUpTents.aspx</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is an ez pop up tent, but I do not like the part that sticks up in the middle. I rather would love to get it flat. Does anyone know what I can do to make that top part flat. Thank you</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
</font></div>

Comments

• Jan
    Jan
    I did the same thing. Didn't like the the peak in the middle. I was able to take apart the center piece and take out the part that has the spring loaded post. It now lies pretty flat and looks great. You have to kind of experiment which screws to take out to make it work but it does work. Tell me how it works out....
  • buzzkcphoto
    buzzkcphoto
    I only had a single screw holding the center rod in place, easy enough to remove. We still use the original top. I've seen it from above and really can't tell that it's supposed to be peaked. There's not been very many event where the guest could see down on it anyway. We have a white reflective ceiling that velcros inside to cover the framework I had sewn up.