How To Get Your Photo Booth Technical Issues Resolved Quickly

Mike
Mike
<div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How to get your photo booth technical issues resolved quickly in the Photo Booth Owners Forums. These are some quick steps you can take to help our community help you quicker.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Please read them and try your best to provide the relevant information so we can all work together with greater speed to resolve issues.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">https://photoboothowners.com/get-photo-booth-support-quickly</font></div>

Comments

• LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    great idea Mike.

I was plotting something like this the other night.

If I can add...

Questions to ask yourself BEFORE you post. (saves us asking them)

- Has this ever happened before? When?
    - Have you changed "anything" in your "system" recently? What? When?
    - When was the last time your "system" worked as expected?
    - Have you rebooted your PC?

(the above can be tough to answer if you feel you will be chastised or mocked.. but it's how you learn)

In general troubleshooting terms... when you are introducing or changing parts of your system, make the changes one at a time. Test thoroughly between changes.

If needed, back out the way you got in. ie: if you make changes A. B and C. If trouble comes up, back out C, then B and then A. This will usually nail the change that is causing issues.

If you find yourself frustrated, scared and chasing your tail... take a 15 minute break. Walk away. Come back and try again.

Ask someone else to look at your work. A fresh set of eyes can be much sharper than yours.

Don't feel the need to re-invent the wheel all the time. Even though boothing is a unique computer usage, your issue may be more universal than you believe. GIYF. (google is your friend)

Finally... please accept the concept of "false economy" You may feel on top of the world because you found some 99 cent USB hubs online, but they keep flaking out on you... stop and think... what have I saved? Your system is supposed to be a money making venture. Treat it as such. (rant off)