First experience

Unknown
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Just wanted to share my first photo booth event Sat night. This was a charity event that I volunteered to do just to get some experience. I didn't have the actual booth finished so went with a tripod setup shooting tethered to MacBook. Guests could trigger or I could trigger with my phone. Used two lights with pocket wizards. I used dslrBooth running on Windows on the Mac Book via VMware. I also had photolive running on a second monitor to play a slideshow. It was the hit of the event for sure! It definitely reinforced my decision and motivation to get into the photo booth business. This site has been an invaluable tool in getting started, so thanks to everyone!</font>

Comments

• Unknown
    <p>mdizel,</p><p> </p><p>That's how I got into photobooth as well. Was doing it as a favor for some friends and charity and then people loved it so i expend it and doing it all the time now. Most people love my open air photobooth. they love the fact that they get the pictures right away and that you can have a large group instead of limiting to a max of 4-5 inside and enclosed photobooth. I only do 4x6 and people love that.</p><p> </p><p>Good Luck...</p>