Breeze software support

Unknown
Hello, I'm looking for support on the Breeze software. Any recommendations??

Comments

• BTP
    BTP
    Not sure what sort of support you are looking for but you could try searching their forums for an answer.

http://www.breezesysforum.co.uk/forum/
  • Unknown
    <P>I had previously purchased support sessions from EZ Photobooth and they remoted onto my computer and helped me out. They are not responding now to request for assistance.</P>

<P>I need help setting up my profiles (4 x 6 vs 2 x 7 strips), help with background screens, my arcade button and printer issues. I know, i'm needy :-)</P>

<P>I find Breeze to be useless for any kind of support once you purchase the software from them.</P>
  • karjoy55
    karjoy55
    Hi, I am lucky enough to have found a D.J. that has a booth with Breeze operating system & he has agreed to come over & help me, thank goodness! I also have been trying to find somewhere that has some kind of class or course on this system but found nothing.
  • LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    Is 2x7 a typo, or does your printer offer that cut?

If you describe your issue/question with background screens, I'm sure we can help.

Same with your arcade button and printer issues.
  • Mike
    Mike
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;line-height: normal;font-weight: normal"><blockquote><p>I had previously purchased support sessions from EZ Photobooth and they remoted onto my computer and helped me out. They are not responding now to request for assistance.</p>

<p>I need help setting up my profiles (4 x 6 vs 2 x 7 strips), help with background screens, my arcade button and printer issues. I know, i'm needy :-)</p>

<p>I find Breeze to be useless for any kind of support once you purchase the software from them.</p></blockquote>

Anne please post each of these issues with details and in </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;line-height: normal">separate </b><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">discussions in the photo booth help section. We have 100's of amazing members with mad skills in Breeze (Lorne is one).</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;line-height: normal">
    </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;line-height: normal">Also please read this post to help you give us what we need to help you as quickly and effectively as possible.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;line-height: normal">
    </div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">https://photoboothowners.com/get-photo-booth-support-quickly</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    </font></div>