Breezesys Cancel?

pose4print
pose4print
Hi all and thanks in advance...

I am new to this forum and this is my first Question.

what is keyboard option that cancel a current Breezesys session?
As ctrl+Z does for sparkbooth?

I am using Breezesys webcam photobooth but i am sure it will be same as the slr version?

Thanks

Comments

• socialbooth
    socialbooth
    Pressing ESC will cancel the active session and close down the fullscreen photobooth. Pressing CTRL and F4 will restart your photobooth app
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    thanks for the response unfortunately CTRL + F4 does nothing? the app just continues?
  • Mike
    Mike
    @pose4print check out the Ultimate Breeze Keyboard Shortcuts Reference I posted late last year https://photoboothowners.com/the-ultimate-breeze-keyboard-shortcuts-reference
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    Hi Mike

I had a looked and tried out the F6 seen below but it did not work? any other tips?

F6 : which says it will reactivate live view and display ready.jpg screen if previously canceled

or cancel live view and display welcome.jpg screen if live view

currently active
  • LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    I don't think there is a standby (F6) for the webcam product. It's designed to "rest" the live view for a dslr/p&s.
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    so no way of cancelling session if the START button is pushed accidentally?
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    I have another question regarding Breezesys software :)

If black and white is selected from the previous customer and the session is completed (printed and they have left booth) the next guest comes along and the live view is still displaying black and white...

is there anyway of saying that after each session completed then must default back to colour?

thanks
  • Soundsations
    Soundsations
    I noticed that as well, but honestly, it's no big deal. Pressing the color selection of course immediately turns it back to color so it's not a hinderance or deterrent for the guests.
  • LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    <blockquote>so no way of cancelling session if the START button is pushed accidentally?
    </blockquote>

ESC. You'll need a keyboard or hotspot on a touchscreen mapped to ESC to do this.

<blockquote>is there anyway of saying that after each session completed then must default back to colour?

</blockquote>

Profiles is the easiest/best. Your default profile is set to color. Breeze resets itself to that profile after every session.
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    thanks Lorne however pressing ESC closes the fullscreen mode and this is not 'professional' to guests.

I will give profiles as try seems like it will work :)
  • LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    <blockquote>thanks Lorne however pressing ESC closes the fullscreen mode and this is not 'professional' to guests. :)
    </blockquote>

Agreed. But there is no other solution. It is what it is. I keep my Windows desktop as neat as possible and branded in case it happens.

In my experience, needing to stop a session is quite rare. When it happens, it's typically due to guests who are failing to pay attention to those (me) who are trying to help them have their fun. At that point, I care much less how inelegant the stopping function is. As do they.

Profiles won't fix the ESC issue. But they will professionally reset Breeze to the state you want to start with, ie: color.

Other things that have no solution are the printer's error message when it fails due to a paper jam or out of paper message. Very jarring.
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    <blockquote><blockquote>thanks Lorne however pressing ESC closes the fullscreen mode and this is not 'professional' to guests. :)
    </blockquote>

Agreed. But there is no other solution. It is what it is. I keep my Windows desktop as neat as possible and branded in case it happens.

In my experience, needing to stop a session is quite rare. When it happens, it's typically due to guests who are failing to pay attention to those (me) who are trying to help them have their fun. At that point, I care much less how inelegant the stopping function is. As do they.

Profiles won't fix the ESC issue. But they will professionally reset Breeze to the state you want to start with, ie: color.

Other things that have no solution are the printer's error message when it fails due to a paper jam or out of paper message. Very jarring.
    </blockquote>

:) thanks for response I will keep u updated regarding profiles
  • Minh
    Minh
    yup.. lorne is correct. What I do is use this... <div>
    </div><div><a href="http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Multimedia-Remote-Keyboard-N5901/dp/B0036VO67I/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1363881963&sr=8-5&keywords=wireless+mouse+keyboard+lenovo">http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Multimedia-Remote-Keyboard-N5901/dp/B0036VO67I/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1363881963&sr=8-5&keywords=wireless+mouse+keyboard+lenovo</a></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>And i can stop it FAST and turn it back on FAST!!! at my last event, i had to stop it because some kid was going nuts, and the guest that saw me using it was like.. oh man, that is tooooooo cool.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div> ;) try it out. you'll need a spot for a USB doggle though.</div>
  • pose4print
    pose4print
    <blockquote><blockquote>thanks Lorne however pressing ESC closes the fullscreen mode and this is not 'professional' to guests. :)
    </blockquote>

</blockquote>Profiles worked like a charm thanks!